What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Speed Up your PC Instantly. Turn your Slow, Unreliable Computer into a Super Charged Monster.
- No need to purchase expensive hardware. Let PC Speed Doctor registry booster create the extra space needed to optimize your computer.
- Faster Internet Browsing – Take the brakes off your PC and ditch the dead weight programs for optimum speed while browsin
- Free PC Diagnostic Scan – uses a high performance scan to quickly and efficiently identify invalid files
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. PC Speed Doctor scores 67.55/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.pcspeeddoctor.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: pcspeeddoctor.com you’ll also be taken through to pcspeeddoctor.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)